Mill Farm Country Park
-- Caravans, tents, Motorhomes and a Shepherds Hut --
Terms, rules and conditions
In these Conditions and Regulations "the Management" means Mill Farm Country Park and "the owner" means the owner of a unit whose application for a pitch has been approved by the Management, and where the context so permits any person occupying a pitch with the consent of the management.
1. Please park your unit central to the number post allocated to you.
2. pitches are available from noon to 11 am on the day of departure unless by prior arrangement. pitches are to be paid for in full upon arrival. Pitch deposits are non refundable.
3. Awnings - to keep the grass in good condition, only breathable groundsheets may be used, with no other form of covering. Awnings are not to be left up when the caravan is unoccupied over night.
4. No unit shall be used for sleeping more people than the number for which it is designed.
5. Well behaved dogs approved by the management are welcome, they must be exercised on the farm woodland walk. Please keep them on a lead and 'tidy up' after them. Dogs must not be left unattended.
6. Electric vehicle are unable to be charged on site, due to reduced electric supply.
7. No Stag or hen party's.
8. No fires maybe lit on the park, barbecues are permitted if raised off the grass, no disposable BBQ.
9. No Gazebos are allowed.
10. Ball games may only be played in the games field. Golf is not permitted.
11. Push bikes may only be used on the roadway and not around the facility's building.
Motorised scooters/skateboards and quad bikes are not to be used on site.
12. When using radios, music devices and TVs please have regard for other occupiers of the park.
13. The maximum speed limit on the park is 5 mph and only valid licence holders to be in charge of the vehicles.
14. Halogen heaters are not to be used on the park.
15. Fire hose reels must not be used for anything but their intended purpose.
Fresh water taps may only be used to fill drinking water containers.
16. No person may discharge any firearm, airguns, pellet or ball bearing gun on the park or Mill Farm land, or throw or discharge any stone, missile or set fire to any firework.
17. Park users must at all times conduct themselves with due regard to the comfort and convenience of others, and shall not indulge in indecent or offensive language or conduct.
18. Entry to and from the park shall be via the established access road only.
19. Sub-letting of pitches is not permitted under any circumstances. No business, profession or trade of any description shall be carried out or conducted on the park.
20. The Management are in no way responsible for insuring, or being liable for any loss, damage, theft to or from any caravan, tent, motor-home, vehicle or goods. These to be insured by the owners.
21. All bookings are subjected to the terms, conditions and regulations posted on the park. We reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the park, whether booked or not, or to ask anyone to leave, and refunding the appropriate proportion of fees paid in advance shall be sufficient discharge of all our liabilities.
22. Any caravan, tent, motor-home, boat or vehicle left on the premises and not paid for shall be subjected to rule 24
23. Caravans left for winter storage, can not be accesses when Mill Farm Country Park is closed.
24. The management reserves the right to re-occupy a pitch on the park on a breach of any of the foregoing Conditions and regulations. written notice shall be served by recorded delivery to the owners at the address given to the management requesting that the owner shall, with in the time limit in the notice, remove the item from the park. if the item has not been claimed by the owner within 28 days the management may sell the item, and deduct all reasonable cost for disposal, storage and any pitch fees from the proceeds of the sale.